SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Mayones Duvell Elite 7 String TRADED

What's Hot
MolochMoloch Frets: 782
edited May 2022 in Guitars £
Okay look, I tried guys! I really did try to get on with playing seven strings, but my weedy, short-ass fingers just can't do it. And if they can't do it on this absolutely flawless monster of a guitar, it's time to admit defeat and just detune a six stringer instead.

An absolutely amazing instrument, with incredibly low action, Bare Knuckle Juggernaut pickups, ebony fretboard, stainless steel frets... You know, all the good stuff that Mayones are famed for.

Sounds like a roaring beast, plays flawlessly and looks incredible.

Has a couple of extremely minor dings that you have to get in close to see, and the previous owner apparently had hand sweat like battery acid, so there's a little minor corrosion on the volume knob and a couple of the tuning keys (again, you have to look close).

Collection from Southampton, please.

Cash ideally, but also interested in trades against high end six stringers, like other Mayones, Suhr and Gibson. I can add cash on top for something really nice.

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments