1 into 2 FX Power cable?

paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3112
Folks

I need to split one of the outputs on my Trex mini, can I get a power lead that will do this, with 3 male connectors? It will power a TC polytune mini and a pair of leds on an A/B splitter......trouble is I dont know the correct term to Goggle! 

Paul
Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    Daisy chain adapter / extender or something similar is your best bet. Loads on ebay. They're usually around 5 plugs though, not sure you'll find one with 3.

Deas easy to make if you're okay with a soldering iron though. If you're really struggling to find one, I can make you one up, think I have some spare connectors somewhere. :-)
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3112
    Thanks! 
    Im not sure a daisy chin is what I want there would be unused leads flapping about. may pop to Maplin to see if they do the plugs and custom make one.

Paul
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    Yep, they do. If you don't mind paying over the odds lol. Just make sure you get a 5.5 x 2.1mm not a 5.5 x.2.5mm as I did in the past ...
    Living on this damned Island means paying over the odds sometimes, if you cant wait for mail order!

Paul

• crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11545
    paulnb57 said:
    Living on this damned Island means paying over the odds sometimes, if you cant wait for mail order!

Paul
    I take it you've been to Maplin!

They were 36p for a resistor that you can get in singles for 6p online - cheaper than that if you go to RS if you want to get them in big packs.
    I said Sod it and bought online!

Paul

@4114Effects, apologies, thanks for the offer to make one!