SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Gretsch G5260 baritone - jade grey - £320 - PRS REMOVED

What's Hot
dombennisondombennison Frets: 128
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
Gretsch G5260 Baritone - Jade grey metallic - £320

I bought this brand new a month or so ago for an album recording but something has come up and it needs to go!
It’s in basically new condition but it arrived with the ding in the top from the shop - appeared to happen in transit. 
It’s a great sounding guitar, low output pickups with plenty of chime and the 30 inch scale means it can handle plenty of low tunings - I used it down to drop G and there was still plenty of tension. 
It nailed ‘The Cure’ style chorused clean tones on the album recordings but it sounds great for heavier downtuned tones too. 

Includes a gig bag

Looking for £320 - no trades on this one I’m afraid

https://imgur.com/a/8q1tg75

Collection from Garforth near Leeds preferred but I may be able to ship either at buyer's cost if needed

SOLD: PRS Swamp Ash Special - £750 ono or trades for Gibson/something with P90's

Just acquired in a part-ex but sadly not my sort of thing. This guitar was on the PRS booth at the 2000 NAMM show. Since then it's had a bit of a life - it's had a fretboard repair which has been done very well and all of the original bird inlays are intact. I believe the neck has been finished in order to finish the repair. There's also a ding/wear to the rear of the top horn. That all being said, it still plays and sounds great!
Heck of a lot of guitar for the money - Full fat USA PRS for the price of a new SE. 

Includes a gig bag.

Happy to trade this one for something Gibson-y, something with two P90's or a nice offset. Open to ideas though! Drop me a message

REMOVED - will be selling as parts

https://imgur.com/a/Nyd6yQ2
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments