SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All Sold: Fender 50's Classic Telecaster + 1960 Gibson ES-125T

What's Hot
JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6255
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
Fender 50's Classic Telecaster with Fender Hard Case, both in as new condition. I bought this a couple of years ago but it almost immediately had to go into storage and since retrieving it health issues have meant it has gone unplayed. The only flaw is that the originally white pickguard has yellowed during storage in the case.
I would prefer collection but I do have some packing so shipping is an option.
£650.00 collected/ £680 delivered.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6255
    edited April 2022
    1960 Gibson ES-125T. Beautiful old Gibson hollow body in exceptionally clean condition. I've had a few old Gibson ES series and this one has the sweetest tone. The neck is slimmer than the 59 but I found it very comfortable after a period of adjustment. I have the original cardboard/crocodile case in addition to the fitted Epi case pictured, it's currently in the loft but I'll get it down shortly and add a pic. Currently fitted with flatwound strings. £2,300 collected. **SOLD**

The guitar is completely original with the exception of the tailpiece and was purchased from Clemont at Guncotton.

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    Lovely, both of them.  Paging @thinline72 - a stunner of an ES-125T here.
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    DB1 said:
    Lovely, both of them.  Paging @thinline72 - a stunner of an ES-125T here.
    Thanks DB, I'm sad to be selling them but tendon issues in my wrist have not improved and as a result I've not picked them up in months. I was shocked to open the Tele case and find the pickguard had changed colour!
    Ah, sorry to hear that. Hope it's sorted soon. Those two shouldn't last long, I wouldn't have thought.
    Call me Dave.
    ES-125T now sold. Telecaster 50's Classic + Hard Case is still available.
    Good stuff!
    Call me Dave.
  • thinline72thinline72 Frets: 88
    edited April 2022
    Just want to say Thank You to JezWynd for his hospitality. A truly great seller to have a deal with!
    Just want to say Thank You to JezWynd for his hospitality. A truly great seller to have a deal with!
    Thanks Sava, it was nice to meet you and put a face to a forum member. I hope you get much enjoyment from your new guitar (you can never go wrong with a 125!).
    edited April 2022
    Fitted new white pickguard to the Telecaster, the plastic seal has been left in place so hopefully it will not discolour.

Price is still £650 collected / £680 delivered.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    bump