SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Telemaster / Partscaster, decent spec £200

What's Hot
Duppy03Duppy03 Frets: 105
edited May 2022 in Guitars £

Time to start a new project so it's time to move this one on.

A few details I'd like potential buyers to be aware of but first here's the parts list:

Body - Alder body by John Manuel/1jonone (eBay handle) finished in transparent amber. There's a route for a single coil in the middle position too if you wanted to mod it further.

Neck - Warmoth Compound Radius roasted maple finish with Rosewood fretboard

Pickups - Tonerider P90s

Electrics & Hardware - All Fender USA aside from the tuners which are MIM.

Bridge - Allparts with brass saddles. It's a Bigsby compatible one, so it can work a B5 attached or traditionally as a string through.

Pickguard - Custom shaped by J Davey Guitars

Gig Bag & Pickguards - Will include the Gibson gig bag which has seen better days (stitching split in places) but does the job. Included pickguards are from previous incarnations.

That was the good, now here's the ugly:

- The body shows general ware, dings and marks from use over the years and my less than perfect paint job. There's also old screw holes filled from a previous pickguard.

- The high E tuner is slightly bent on the stem, however this doesn't effect performance.

- There body has screw holes from where a Bigsby B50 was once fixed. There's also some marks/scratches behind the bridge. 

- The neck had previously been sold to a fellow FB member who pointed out that when not attached to the body it had a subtle twist. I refunded him, got the neck back and took it to Project Music (great guys there) to have it checked out. I was told that under string tension there are no issues and it functions fine. I certainly can't tell anyway and hence the price.

I've included a picture of what it looked like with the Bigsby too for reference. If Bigsbys are your thing I'd recommend getting one back on there .

Plays and sounds great (don't they all), you're welcome to come and try it, I'm in Exeter. Any questions please just ask.

I'm after £200 and open to offers. Would also consider breaking it down if you wanted to make an offer,

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2652
    edited April 2022
    Let me know if you break it down I'd be interested in the bridge with the saddles and the pickups 1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4324
    PM’d
  • THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 181
    This looks awesome!
  • Duppy03Duppy03 Frets: 105
    @lovestrat74 I'd rather not break it down if possible and there's some interest to take it whole so I'm going to switch it to 'Pending' for now. But if nothing comes of that I'll be sure to let know as there is some else now invested in the parts you don't need. Thanks.
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2652
    Duppy03 said:
    @lovestrat74 I'd rather not break it down if possible and there's some interest to take it whole so I'm going to switch it to 'Pending' for now. But if nothing comes of that I'll be sure to let know as there is some else now invested in the parts you don't need. Thanks.
    No problem @Duppy03 it's a bargain at £200, so I am sure someone will snap it up!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom