SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: Edwards E-LP-130ALS LP - Japan - £800

saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
Hi All,

I am really gasing for a Gibson Les Paul Goldtop so have decided to sell my cherished Edwards MIJ Les Paul style guitar.  This is the 130ALS model which has an all nitro finish, Gotoh hardware and Seymour Duncan Seth Lover pickups all as standard.  Also comes with a Gator hardcase.  In excellent condition overall.  The only slight thing is a slight clear coat chip under one of the tuners.  Nice mid neck profile too and 9lbs in weight.  This is a 2013 model and still has the original Japanese model/ price stickers in the case.

Located in Newcastle Upon Tyne, collection only preferred but can talk about shipping if the buyer covers the cost and is prepared to take the risk.

Looking for £800 which I feel is a bargain, any questions get in touch, here is a link to some photos below.

I would also be interested in a trade plus cash your way for a Gibson Les Paul, 50s neck and humbuckers a must.

Cheers

https://imgur.com/a/JNg88jr - album

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 181
    edited April 2022
    I've just bought a Jackson but have a "WOW" that is stunning. You're giving that away at that price. I know the big G commands a lot of kudos but man, I can't help but think this could be a sideways move costing you some moolah! 

Either way, GLWTS mate.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
    edited April 2022
    Thanks mate I wondered if it was a little low, it will be firm at £800 I think as a good price, The prices of Gibsons are ridiculous now since I last had one 4 years ago but I really want a Gibson again.  Thinking around £1500 if I can find one.  Not many around currently though.  Well annoyed as PMT were advertising them at £1900 new until yesterday and all of a sudden the price has gone up to £2200!!
    edited April 2022
    Trying to add photos but struggling 

edited April 2022
    Okay managed to add photos individually thanks