SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Want to buy an Electric 12 String..

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 4126
    That looks great, I've always fancied a Dano 12...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 171
    Prettier than sunburst, great guitar!
  • KevSKevS Frets: 570
    That looks great, I've always fancied a Dano 12...
    Zoonyboy said:
    Prettier than sunburst, great guitar!
    Let's hope it feels and sounds as good as it looks..
    Oh and that the frets are level and non lethal at the fingerboard edges.. :)
    It's apparently coming on Monday,,,which seems like ages away..lol
  • marxskimarxski Frets: 263
    I've owned a couple of original Fender XIIs in the past both from 66 if I remember correctly. They are great instruments BUT the 'F' style tuners from that era are pretty ropey for a XII and the newer 'F' style reissues don't fit. In my case I was lucky because both were made during the transition between the older and better Klusons and the ropey 'F' tuners - on these transition models Fender had already drilled the screw holes for the Klusons and then drilled new screw holes for the F type tuners  and the large 'F' covers the unused Kluson holes. So, in my case I was able to fit the reissue Klusons without modding the headstock while I had the guitars and refit he tuning was then great. If you are in the market for a real one I'd go for one with the Klusons - it saves a lot of hassle but they are rarer to find.