How can I attach a desktop mic stand to my monitor pole setup?

How can I attach a desktop mic stand to my monitor pole setup? See pic! Looking for advice re: appropriate stands and clamps etc. Many thanks

Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• droflufdrofluf Frets: 3902
    edited April 2022
    Would something like one of there work?

They’re camera clamps - which works for my Zoom recorder but you can get an adapter to change the thread for a mic clip. 

I use them to attach to a music stand - the one on the left has a holder for an iPhone. 
  • steamabacussteamabacus Frets: 1276
    Studiospares sell this ...

If that doesn't have enough flexibility (or possibly too much rear projection with the back wall so close) for what you require, maybe a clamp with a gooseneck attachment? At lot depends on exactly what mic you have, how heavy it is, etc.

• brucegillbrucegill Frets: 725
    edited April 2022
    Goosenecks can need a hell of a lot of force to move them, so not sure one of those would be suitable. That’s just with the gravity ones I’ve used in the past
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 7046
    How close to your head do you want the mic and does it need to swing out of the way when you’re  not using it? There’s a few camera mount arms that might work. Loads or camera thread to mic holder adapters are available.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2246
    i have one of these attached to my monitor arms. I have dual arms and it attaches to the middle section so i can pull it down over the top or push it up out of the way.