SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Jaden Rose Glavie Expert project £500 ono SOLD

HullboyHullboy Frets: 81
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
I acquired this guitar circa 2 years ago. It's an incredibly thin and lightweight guitar that had unfortunatey been knocked off it's stand during a gig and therefore suffered a small crack in the top near the tone pot.

I set about stripping the thick poly coat that it arrived to me with a) for better resonance and b) to better assess the damage. In my non expert opinion the crack appears to be cosmetic and doesn't appear to affect the structural integrity of the guitar. The crack sits almost flush with the rest of the top and is solid to my eyes and touch. I had thought of trying to pentrate some wood glue into it somehow to strengthen it further, however I have no experience with this and didn't want to make matters worse. I'm sure it could be made to look almost non existent given the right expertise. There are also hairline cracks to the neck joint like you'd find on most old Ibanez. 

I had a lot going on in my personal life during the time all of this was happening and since then it's basically sat in it's case unfinished and I've now lost interest in it. All that it requires is for the rest of the body to be stripped, your choice of finish to be applied and then reassembled. Everything is there minus a set of pickups. 

I've attached numerous photos including some where I've wiped the top with damp cloth to show what it would look like with a coat of finish on.

Specs are-

Swamp Ash Body
Quilted Bubinga top
Birdseye maple neck
Quilted Bubinga matching headstock
Ivoroid binding
Hipshot locking tuners
Tusq Nut
ABM single saddle bridge
Top quaility pots, jack etc
Hiscox hard case

It's a very high end guitar with all top quality wood and hardware that once retailed at north of £2k new. I played this guitar for a few weeks when I first got it and it played great, as with all Jaden's I've tried (I've owned 3).  

Priced at £500 ono PPG/Bank transfer. 

Thanks for looking.

https://ibb.co/album/G3bSqr

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• What is the neck profile like?
  • Where is this located? VERY interested in this.
    I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
  • MentalSharpsMentalSharps Frets: 165
    edited April 2022
    PM'ed you. Hopefully I'm first in the queue.  :)
  • HullboyHullboy Frets: 81
    edited April 2022
    What is the neck profile like?
    Ibanez-esque. Can update with measurements tomorrow to be a little more accurate. 

Where is this located? VERY interested in this.
    I’m in Hull, but happy to post.

PM'ed you. Hopefully I'm first in the queue. 
    PM’d.