SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: 1996 Fender USA Lonestar Strat with Bare Knuckle Pickups

stefjuddstefjudd Frets: 40
edited October 2022 in Guitars £
Up for trade is my 1996 Fender USA Lonestar Strat with Bare Knuckle Pickups. I'm not sure what bare knuckle pickups they are as they were in when I got it but they sound killer. I picked it up recently but the neck is a bit too thin for me. There's a few dings and scratches here and there but it's in very good condition for it's age (I have done my best to photograph these). There's still a ton of fret life and It plays like butter. I gigged it a couple of times recently and got quite a few compliments on the tone. 
It comes with Fender hard case, (which looks original) and the scratch plate it originally had before I changed it to the tortoise guard. It weights 8.2lbs. 

Trade wise, a tele with rosewood board, fender vintera strat or tele, SG, PRS S2 standard or what you got?

based near Kings Lynn, Norfolk 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments