SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PS4 Bundle £150

colourofsoundcolourofsound Frets: 422
edited May 2022 in Misc £
PS5 Secured! So this is up for sale.
  • PS4 with choice of current 500GB Spindle Drive, or I can fit a smaller SSD for better read/write speeds should you wish it.
  • Single controller with joystick addons
  • USB Controller Charging cradle
  • All the relevant cables; but the console does not have a box.
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Bloodborne
  • Final Fantasy 7 Remake
  • Overwatch
Currently some of the games are with friends and I am awaiting their return; plus I think there is some transfer process when the PS5 arrives; so this will be available in about a week.

Console Bundle
Controller on charging cradle - some damage to the rubber on the sticks where the extensions have been fitted. Doesnt effect use.
Console - feet added for effective ventilation when on side. Easily removed.

I'm based in Chester so collection welcomed in North West area; or add about £10 to postage.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Added charging cradle 
  • Pics added; offers welcome.
  • HippoPeteHippoPete Frets: 136
    Hi there,

Interested in just the PS4 console itself to replace mine that gave up its will to live. Is there a way we could to work out a deal between us.

Naturally if someone comes along wanting the whole package, I’ll defer to them.

all the best,
    Pete
    They don't want your name, they just want your number.
  • colourofsoundcolourofsound Frets: 422
    HippoPete said:
    Hi there,

Interested in just the PS4 console itself to replace mine that gave up its will to live. Is there a way we could to work out a deal between us.

Naturally if someone comes along wanting the whole package, I’ll defer to them.

all the best,
    Pete

Hi Pete,

I'd like to give it a bit more time as I think I'll have trouble selling the controller and games seperately. Also still waiting on my friends to send the games back to me! (Hence no pics of them...)

I'll give you a shout in a week or so if I've had no luck.

Cheers

Chris
  • HippoPeteHippoPete Frets: 136
    Much appreciated Chris,
    They don't want your name, they just want your number.
  • supessupes Frets: 200
    Just my 2p worth and feel free to ignore completely.

i've just done the same and sold my PS4 and games. I did it on ebay and it sold really quickly. Yes there's fees but it went in 2 days. 

The ones that hang around and don't sell are where you're looking for someone who not only wants a PS4, they want the exact games you've bought. Chances of that are much slimmer!

You've got a buyer for the console, just sell it! When you get the games back (if! :)) put them on and someone will buy them if you price them right. 

As i say just trying to help, no offence intended and feel free to completely ignore me :)