SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: RC Aircraft

grappagreengrappagreen Frets: 1360
I was given loads of stuff by my old man that's been sitting in my garage taking up space for the last few years.. I haven't flown anything personally for over a decade and don't imagine I ever will (OK maybe I will be tempted to build a KK Caprice or Ajax again when I'm old and grey(er)) and spend long summer days with some towline/wick/winder enjoying the blissful serenity of watching a free flight model float off into the distance)... I sense I'm drifting here...but it's a nice feeling :)

Most have engines and some servos I think..

I'd like to move it on as a job lot so PM me if you're at all interested and I can give an inventory and photo's.

Forum rules to put a price so £200 or offers.. seriously I just want the space back :)

I'm in Herts and do have the option to meet as I travel a fair bit (not sure I'd get it all in the car though )

Si
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments