SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Suhr Classic T Pro - Trans White

What's Hot
EvoEvo Frets: 325
edited August 2022 in Guitars £
I think the name sums it up pretty well, right?

Suhr = Amazing quality and feel
Classic = Iconic design
T = Fender will sue them if they call a spade a spade
Pro = You can use it for weddings and corporate gigs as well as down the pub on jam night

This particular model seems to be discontinued but it's basically a Classic T Antique without the ageing (or a Classic T with a different neck profile, whichever way you prefer to look at it). 

The dealer sheet is in the pictures if you want to get deep and dirty on the specs (and when you're spending this sort of money, it's understandable that you'd want to). My thoughts for what they're worth are that this was the best T style guitar I could find at the time. I tried Fender custom shops, LSL, other Suhrs, and this one was the one that had both the sound and the feel. Definitely the most traditional sounding noiseless pickups I've ever heard, whatever wizardry is going on in the SSCII system is something special. 

Condition is EXCELLENT! I can't find a mark on it. Feel free to study the pictures with a zoom and magnifying glass though.

£1750 collected from Market Harborough

Anyway, enough of my chatting. Let's be honest, nobody buys guitars based on the seller's descriptions. It's the "ooooh" factor in the pictures!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EvoEvo Frets: 325
    Came to my senses.

Withdrawn.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Danm777Danm777 Frets: 0
    Hi would be very interested if you ever consider parting with this guitar. Can see why you decided to withdraw though
    Back up for sale, I’ve got an idea for a gear shake up and I’ll stick this up while I can still do it. 

Looks like your lucky day @Danm777 ;
    Bump!