SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Squier Classic Vibe 60s Strat, FSR blue *SOLD*

What's Hot
simonhpiemansimonhpieman Frets: 694
edited June 2022 in Guitars £
Lovely Classic Vibe Strat with matching headstock. I think there were less than 250 of these made. Lovely colour combo and it looks almost ice-blue metallic in person in darker light, more of a silvery tint than lake placid blue it was advertised as. The matching headstock and gold logo are a classy touch. In bright light the sun catches it really nicely and makes it much more blue, as per the pictures.

Has Kluson locking tuners which were quite a costly upgrade and a graph-tech string tree. I can put the string tree back to stock or include it in the sale but I don't have the original tuners anymore unfortunately. Pickups are the stock alnico  Toneriders and being from 2012/13, it has a proper rosewood board rather than pau ferro or whatever it is they use now.

It's not in perfect nick - there's one small dent on the front, a couple on the back and a chunk on the back of the neck at the 10th fret. I've gigged it (carefully, of course!) a few times and it hasn't been an issue. It's had a setup and plays really nicely - it's nice not to have to wrestle tiny vintage frets on a classic style strat! Happy to email more pics on request.

Looking for £285. Can stick it in a box but, as always, would prefer to meet up where possible just in case.

Also considering selling it without the guard and pickups so if you have your own pickguard and pickup combo ready to go we can talk on that, too.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1V0hPMaGyoE9JtKMg747aB2DHPd12kjxD
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• simonhpiemansimonhpieman Frets: 694
    edited April 2022
    Classic bump and price reduced a bit as I might have gone in a bit high!

Now £260
    More pics added to the link above.

Will listen to offers!
    Some interest but no deal yet.

Still available bump!
    Still accepting offers, one more bump before I start advertising it in the usual places!
  • RkphilpotRkphilpot Frets: 190
    Where abouts are you? This is a stunner, I love the CV range, already have 3.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Rhl87RhlRhl87Rhl Frets: 28
    Are you willing to post?
    Rkphilpot said:
    Where abouts are you? This is a stunner, I love the CV range, already have 3.
    I'm near Farnham, Surrey. But I'm in Essex on Tuesday... ;)
    Rhl87Rhl said:
    Are you willing to post?
    I have a box, I can post though would much rather meet up if at all possible just in case the worst happens.