SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Fender Classic Player Baja 60s Telecaster (faded sonic blue) £650 shipped

PonchoGregPonchoGreg Frets: 764
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
Recently acquired from @strat84 of this very forum, but as much as I want a 60s style, rosewood-board Tele to dethrone my trusted Roadworn, it's not happening... This is to take nothing away from this lovely Baja though - it's really well put together, very easy to play and sounds great. Really tight neck pocket. Overall it's easily on par with some US Standards I've tried in the past... It also looks absolutely fantastic, that faded sonic blue really is amazing and it's offset by a nice dark rosewood board. 

More pics here: https://imgur.com/a/Kyht557

Key specs:

- Made in 2015
- 9.5" radius, rosewood fretboard, 21 medium jumbo frets
- 60s style neck profile
- Fender American Vintage 52 neck pickup, SD Broadcaster bridge pickup (previous owner swapped out the original Fender 58 pickup)
- four-way switch (including the neck+bridge in series combo)
- S1 switch to put pickups out of phase in the middle positions
- weighs an even 8lbs, so not bad at all for a mexican Tele!
- includes the standard Fender padded gigbag

It's in superb condition troughout, literally not a ding in sight. Frets are also very near pristine, and I've given them a nice polish too. You'd probably struggle to find a better example of a guitar made seven years ago!

Looking for £650 delivered on that one. Obviously a bit cheaper if you can come collect in South London, and I'm happy to hand-deliver/meet within the the M25 in south London.

Get in touch if you have any Qs!
Click here to see me butchering some classic solos!
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments