SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: 80s Marshall JCM800 2x12 Combo (w/ Tan Grille)

LewliganLewligan Frets: 544
edited February 2015 in Amps £
Hi all,

I have recently had my 80s Marshall JCM800 Combo serviced by the legend that is Roland Lumby at The Amp Clinic, Salford.
However, I'm now left with three good working amps, and I tend to turn to my 60s Carlsbro CS60TC head most of the time.

So, I think it's best to move the JCM800 on now, as it's too good to play second fiddle, and I already have another decent Carlsbro that I can use as a backup to the CS60TC.

As I said, it's literally JUST been serviced, so there are no issues.
There's a Marshall footswitch included, although I'm not sure if this is the original (..probably not, but it works).

It's the 2x12 model with the tan grille - looks great, and sounds even better.
Probably has a few bumps here and there (I've never really inspected it tbh), but nothing that actually affects functionality.

Pictures to follow later on when I'm in from work... I just wanted to get this posted so that I didn't forget later.
May be open to trades also. If you have a nice (and fairly light) twin humbucker guitar, then we could be in business.
I'm thinking something like an older Sheraton, or a Swamp Ash LP Studio... something that won't break my back.

Any interest?

P.S. I'm in Wigan, Lancs and would rather not post it. Happy to meet up though.

Cheers :)
Lew
Check out my Fretboard Trading Feedback HERE!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LewliganLewligan Frets: 544
    edited September 2014
    Oops, price would help I guess :)

Ermmm... £500?
    Seems fair seeing as it's just had a service.

As I said, also open to trades, part ex ( cash my way, not the other way :) ) and maybe very close offers.

- Lew
    Check out my Fretboard Trading Feedback HERE!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom