pedal repairs?

leerockerleerocker Frets: 610
Hey all got a tone freak naked od pedal and the switch is playing up on it. Anyone recommend me a place or person who is good at this repairing lark?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    @ICBM but he may already be fully booked.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    I've had great service from Martin at Owen Electronics in Manchester - takes stuff by post so doesn't matter if you're not local either.
  • +1 for Martin Owen. Good guy, excellent comms and reasonable prices.
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2954
    Yep, Martin Owen is your man!
  • looking at Owen electronics website it says he's not taking any more pedals for repIr due to I'll health :(
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10617
    Any electronics repairer should be fine with a pedal, it's not a specific skill set just basic electronics
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73155
    I can do it, but in all honesty you're better finding someone local - otherwise postage will just about double the cost. Changing a switch is no big deal usually - unless it's a Fulltone :). I assume it's a mechanical true bypass switch?

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein