SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Stratocaster 90s MIJ £400

DanDan Frets: 451
edited May 2022 in Guitars £
Hi All.

Ive only had this land today from the gent that is @Bidley but sadly Im a picky bugger when it comes to neck profiles and this one doesnt quite suit so its back up for sale at the same price as I brought it £400 (plus any postage)

Im really lazy so Ive borrowed pics and a bit of the description with permission.

Medium chunky neck and decent weight. Pickups sound good although not sure what they are and pots / switch are a little scratchy.

"The frets are showing wear in the cowboy chord areas. It doesn't affect day-to-day playing, but it's something to consider. Also the scratchplate is non-original (mint green) and a couple of holes have been made to accomodate. Invisible unless you remove the plate. Only two screws holding the backplate. Bit of corrosion on the bridge."

Collection from Birmingham B14 or could post at buyers expense and risk as I have the shipping box it came in.

Any questions drop me a message.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom