SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD ESP Eii Eclipse 2021 full thickness black natural burst

What's Hot
James1981James1981 Frets: 152
edited May 2022 in Guitars £
Immaculate Eii Eclipse in rare finish. 2021 version so genuinely as new. This is the EMG66TW/57TW version with coil tapped brushed dark chrome pickups. 
Full thickness version with cut away at rear. 
One of the best single cuts out there - impeccable build and top quality components- Gotoh TOM bridge and tailpiece, Gotoh locking tuners, schaller strap locks etc
Ebony board, slim u neck (not Ibanez wizard slim more SG slim - circa 20mm at first fret). XJ frets. 
Set up with 10s and sounds/plays amazing. Its super versatile and the EMGs are way more flexible than just articulate metal - superb at rock and cleans too especially with the coil split. 
The top is just immense on this - hard to photograph but really nice finish. 
Supplied in original case with all case candy. Case has 1 minor mark at one end otherwise everything is as new.
Welcome to try it out. Prefer a meet but would consider postage. 
Only trades are Soldano SLO30, Friedman BE100/50, PRS Chris Robertson in red with USA pickup (must be totally mint), Charvel DK24 HH Floyd in Oakhume natural (again mint). Cash as appropriate to the trade.
Asking £1350 on the forum
SOLD 08/05 @ 09:00

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• N2112N2112 Frets: 7
    Hi James, Nice guitar. I am looking to trade up to an E-II. I appreciate you have a very specific set of trade options, but I am selling a Edwards E-HR 135 NT 2019 in Black and if you were interested it would make my life easier :) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • James1981James1981 Frets: 152
    @N2112 Thats a nice edwards and usually I would have been very intrigued to say the least however I’m really set on the listed trades with the possible option of a m1000nt with fishmans in the natural burl black burst finish. 
  • N2112N2112 Frets: 7
    np @James1981. The Edwards it is really nicely built, just the SD Black Winters are not for me.
    Will come back to you if it sells!
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 25237
    That is beautiful!

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    @N2112 no worries at all - and I totally agree that the edwards higher end are supremely well made. GLWS. @fretmeister - it’s arguably much better than the pictures show too….

• foskfosk Frets: 163
    I would love this, although I genuinely think my wife would kill me.

Although, where are you? Haha.
    @fosk I am in Ripponden (West Yorkshire) and I’m happy to travel within reason. I can include a nice bottle of Merlot if you think tactical distraction may help….nice little tipple TBH  ;) this is known as a win win situation 
  • foskfosk Frets: 163
    I’m not actually that far, Ripon in North Yorkshire.

I’ll see if I can think of a way - it will be a struggle though as I have one arriving this week already.  And another I custom ordered in the build process haha.
    Back to the top - was old consider close offers as a amp has appeared I am after  :)