SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: WezV Bigsby inspired guitar. SOLD

What's Hot
WezVWezV Frets: 17251
edited June 2022 in Guitars £
The body is NuAge rosewood.  An FSC certified softwood that's been treated to behave like a hardwood. 

Neck is an allparts 70's strat neck with reshaped Bigsby style headstock.  Pickup is a Mojo PAB model. 

It's finished in aged nitro. The finish has sunken in nicely, actually more than I expected from this treated wood.  Its just starting to check in a few places. 

Has a really nice vintage look and feel to it whilst still being a good reliable modern guitar and the pickup is a lot more versatile than you would expect.   

Weighs just a smidge under 9lb.  Quite a long guitar so doesn't fit a standard fender hard case.

This was effectively an experiment with a new sustainable body wood, so I'm going to let it go for cheaper than one of my usual new builds.   Think last time I had it up I had dropped it to £650, so lets start there

0reaction image LOL 11reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments