SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2021 PRS Studio £2200

What's Hot
chomer75chomer75 Frets: 6
edited May 2022 in Guitars £
Selling my 2021 PRS Studio which I bought from Paul of the Studio Rats last autumn.  I'd never owned a core PRS previously and had to scratch the itch.  It's way too much guitar for me and I can't really do it justice.  But the itch has been scratched.

This is a video of the guitar: (89) PRS STUDIO 2021 - First Impressions - Its Fantastic! - YouTube

Specs:
2021 PRS Studio
McCarty Sunburst
Pattern / Wide Fat neck profile
Original paperwork and case

Condition:
It's a PRS, less than 12 months old and not been played much.  So as expected, it's in extremely good condition.  There is one very small ding on the rear, finish is still wholly intact.  It's left the house maybe 2 or 3 times for some jam sessions with friends but other than that it's been in its case.

Me:
I'm a lurker here rather than a prolific poster.  But I've bought a couple of guitars from the classifieds and also met up with a few people at a jam session in Leicester before Christmas last year.  

Would much prefer either collection or meet up somewhere as I'm not comfortable posting this.  I live in the West Midlands so can cover a fair part of the country within an hour or so drive if required.

Photos:
Trying my best to get the images appearing within the post, but not sure what's preventing it.  So here's a link to the gallery on imgur.
https://imgur.com/a/bR1s7aV
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments