SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Fender American Vintage 65 Jaguar

What's Hot
Gerz6558Gerz6558 Frets: 779
Hi all,

Only recently grabbed this from another forum member, but have since concluded jazzmasters are what I prefer.  Looking for what I paid for it at £1280 including delivery.  Trade wise it would be a jazzmaster...would consider mexican or japanese variants as well as USA.

Fender American Vintage 65 Jaguar in sonic blue.  Despite the checking and dings, I would still class this as good condition!  For those who don't know, this era of American Vintage are well know for their flash coat ultra thin finishes to speed up the aging process.

Things to point out:
  • No trem arm included, they cost around £20 new
  • One of the case latches does not close, due to a notoriously loose connector piece being lost...I have photographed this loose piece which frequently falls off one of the other latches.  So 2 of the 3 latches close properly.
Based in the Rochdale area.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 577
    Did this sell ?
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5189
    edited May 2022
    maw4neu said:
    Did this sell ?
    What, with the £20 trem arm missing?!      
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Gerz6558Gerz6558 Frets: 779
    It's still available, I think. Changed my mind a few times. You know how it is! But available at present...maybe...definitely.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lustycourtierlustycourtier Frets: 3471
    Lovely. Any idea of weight? I love jags but everyone I buy just ends up being to cumbersome at 9LBs upwards 
  • *wants it* maybe a lovely white baja tele would be of any trade interest? 
  • Gerz6558Gerz6558 Frets: 779
    Lovely. Any idea of weight? I love jags but everyone I buy just ends up being to cumbersome at 9LBs upwards 
    Sorry I don't have accurate scales for this. I think weight comes with the territory when it comes to jags unfortunately, minimal routing plus all of that hardware.

*wants it* maybe a lovely white baja tele would be of any trade interest? 
    Thanks for the interest. I have fond memories or my old baja, bit not looking for another at present.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • PennPenn Frets: 715
    Please someone buy this. I’ve accidentally clicked follow and I can’t be bothered working out how to turn it off. 

Also I love a jaguar…please someone buy it!