SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2006 Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster 59 Ltd Edition Olympic White £2400 shipped

What's Hot
Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 409
edited August 2022 in Guitars £

NOW SOLD

I've got the chance to buy a birth year Strat, and having played it, I'm dead set on getting it. So it's time to move on my Lovely Custom Shop Ltd Ed 59 Strat.

This was a NAMM Special edition as far as I can remember. I'll update with more info when I've checked the certificate.

Originally bough from Mansons in Exeter, I'm the second owner.

Floor traveller gives the following information:

Alder body
Fat 50's in all three pickups
Closet Classic relicing
Olympic White nitro
9.5 radius
60's oval C shape
.820" at first
.960" at 12th
RW Board
Modelled on Galaxy of Strats page 80
Ltd Edition Case
Ltd Ed Back decal
Ltd Ed Certificate
Special P/G Hole Configuration

It's a lovely guitar as you'd expect, I adore it, sounds incredible with any of my amps. If I could keep it and obtain the other I more than likely would.

One minor issue; the high E tuner slips a bit, so can make tuning a bit more fiddly than normal, but it still works. I did reach out to fender about this, annoyingly, if I was the original owner, they would have replaced it. It's not been enough of a problem to ever warrant replacing the tuner.

Will also get a pic of the case, it's one of the brown/tan G&G jobbies. 

Any questions, drop me a message. I'm asking £2500 delivered mainland UK NOW PRICED AT £2400. Anything obscure like NI, IOW, Highlands etc, it'll be a bit more. Price assumes PPG or case on collection. I'm just outside Padstow in Cornwall.

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments