SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Seiko 5 automatic watch

AlterlifesonAlterlifeson Frets: 489
edited May 2022 in Misc £
I picked this up recently from Chrono24 but have decided it is a bit too big for my tiny wrists. I'm going to have to stick to watches under 40mm I think. For those who don't know this is from the extremely well regarded and popular Seiko 5 line up of affordable mechanical watches. This particular reference has a stainless steel body, gold trim around the bezel and (eastern) arabic numbers which makes it stand out from the crowd. It also has a display back which I forgot to take pictures of. It is ref SNKP22J1

You can class this watch as unworn, it still has the tag on the bracelet. These look particularly nice with a brown suede strap IMO which was my original plan for it but it is simply too big and I have my eye on something else. Pics below; I can provide high res copies if needed. Imgur cut the resolution for some reason.

I am looking to get back what I paid - £160 posted in the UK. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AlterlifesonAlterlifeson Frets: 489
    Picture of it on a brown suede strap with the lume glowing. 

• Pm incoming 
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16679
    Very nice , I like the Arabic theme numerals .........I offer 1 Fertile Camel and 2 young goats
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16679
    It's a lovely looking watch ........interested if not already sold to Pretty Damned
  • @Dominic if I do manage to get it and decide it's not for me I'll pass it on to you, first dibs :) 
  • AlterlifesonAlterlifeson Frets: 489
    edited May 2022
    Sorry guys, I also had this posted on Facebook for a day before listing it here. @ThePrettyDamned was pipped to the post by a friend of a friend. I shall PM you if it all goes bottoms up. The listing has been removed from Facebook so you'll have 1st dibs.

BTW, should clarify that I don't have the leather strap, that pic is for illustration purposes.