SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: TV Jones Spectra Sonic Supreme - £1475

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• dazzajl said:
    Really glad it ended up with James, I feel his GAS for this was the greatest amongst us and his Duesey seems to found a lovely new home to make it all happen. The forum trading wheel at it's best 
    dThanks, I think my GAS levels just pipped @CFH's this time! So far, I can't see me wanting to send it back out in classifieds merry-go-round as I'm loving it. But if I do change my mind I'll give @CFH first dibs!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CFHCFH Frets: 463
    dazzajl said:
    Really glad it ended up with James, I feel his GAS for this was the greatest amongst us and his Duesey seems to found a lovely new home to make it all happen. The forum trading wheel at it's best 
    dThanks, I think my GAS levels just pipped @CFH's this time! So far, I can't see me wanting to send it back out in classifieds merry-go-round as I'm loving it. But if I do change my mind I'll give @CFH first dibs!
    Thank you sir! Enjoy it, it looks like a lovely guitar :) 
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    Thanks again for making the trek oop norf @DB1 , glad you made it back safe. Pleasure doing business with you. 

I put a few miles under my belt this weekend on guitar-related adventures - just under 800 - but meeting with a couple of nice forum members, and handing over a great guitar which is now being enjoyed by it's new owner makes it all worthwhile.

Plus it got me out of doing the garden.
    Call me Dave.
  • DB1 said:
    Thanks again for making the trek oop norf @DB1 , glad you made it back safe. Pleasure doing business with you. 

I put a few miles under my belt this weekend on guitar-related adventures - just under 800 - but meeting with a couple of nice forum members, and handing over a great guitar which is now being enjoyed by it's new owner makes it all worthwhile.

Plus it got me out of doing the garden.
    Bah, I didn't manage to avoid that fate this afternoon. Should have spent longer at Scotch Corner services!