SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Xotic XSC-1 sea foam green (£1,750, US built loveliness)

CFHCFH Frets: 463
edited May 2022 in Guitars £
The GAS for a Gretsch or @DB1s Spectra Sonic is real, so this is on the chopping block. 

Fantastic oiled roasted maple neck, great weight and killer tones make this a really good strat. It looks the business too and here are the full specs from the original Peach listing:

https://www.peachguitars.com/guitars/electric-guitars/xotic-california-classic-xsc-1-sea-foam-green-medium-aged.htm

I’m looking for £1,750 ovno. Ideally collected from me in Leeds but I’d box it up for you to arrange a courier at your risk. Gretsch or semi hollow trades considered too. 

Thanks!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitarblasterguitarblaster Frets: 392
    That’s a bargain - I love my xotic!
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    From the first line of your ad alone @CFH ;, I can tell that you are a man of taste, and I have to say that  the Xotic is a lovely looking guitar!
    Call me Dave.
  • brucegillbrucegill Frets: 727
    wow, that's stunning! Do I need one?!!? I miss my old one.... 
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    edited May 2022
    Happy to act as courier if you do,  as @CFH is keen on the TV Jones of mine,  and to bring dog biscuits down.  *

* Bruce has an odd diet.
    Call me Dave.