SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS (EU Based): ‘64 Guild Starfire II & Gibson Custom Shop ES335 ‘Dot’

jacklawteyjacklawtey Frets: 303
edited May 2022 in Guitars £
Guitars are in Sweden. Willing to post, both have cases and boxes. 

First up, 1964 Guild Starfire II.

A beautiful instrument that I’ve treasured while in my ownership. All original except for the case, the finish (stripped and varnished to a lovely dark lustre at some point) and the tailpiece, which is 70’s. It had a non-original Bigsby applied when I bought it, so I restored it back to a harp tailpiece. There’s a very slight mark where the Bigsby once was, smaller than a coin. 

A refret in the next 3-4 years could be a wise idea. No issues just yet, but as old guitars do it’s slowly getting to a point of sounding more ‘percussive’ than it originally did. Never bothered me, personally. I have a demo video demonstrating that it’s still sounding good if anybody wants that. 

£1,800 + postage. 

Next up a 2010 Custom Shop ES335 ‘dot’. Predictably, boringly amazing. Just a beautiful instrument, nothing more to be said. Has a little knot/ding on the back of the headstock that’s been lacquered over. Unsure if this was as stock and sold as ‘b’ or done professionally. Aside from that, great condition. 

£2,500 + postage. 

-

Big folder of images for both: https://imgur.com/a/3cX0MvC

Thanks gang!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments