SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Resonator

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone out there had a resonator for sale.

A number of years ago I had a wonderful Michael Messer Lightning that I unfortunately had to sell due to being a broke student, I've regretted it ever since.

So now I'm older, less broke and back on the market for something the same, if not similar (Round neck, Single Cone, Steel or Brass/Nickel Body). I'll also be playing a festival in a few weeks so it would be awesome if it had a pickup (not a dealbreaker)!

Thanks everyone!

sb
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3161
    I have a Messer Lightning that I would consider selling, it has the Messer supplied semi rigid case and I still have the box it was mailed in…..open to offers….
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• StephenBStephenB Frets: 75
    Hi Paul, that sounds great - do you have an idea of ballpark price you are looking for?
  • JJManJJMan Frets: 35
    I have a Messer Blues '28 wooden body with an excellent  built in pickup and case.
    https://michaelmesser.co.uk/michael-messer-blues-28
    I'm in Chichester
  • StephenBStephenB Frets: 75
    Hi JJMan, I'll take a gander at the Lightning first, I loved my last one - what kind of pickup is in it do you know? Thanks :)
  • JJManJJMan Frets: 35
    K & K
    Took the strings off to give it a good polish, then realised I had none to replace them…sigh…..a set is in the mail…..looking for around £400, comes with its Messer supplied semi hard case and I have its original mailing box

Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• delabdelab Frets: 15
    It's an old advert but... is this still up for sale?
    delab said:
    It's an old advert but... is this still up for sale?
    No sorry