SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Feline Panther £900 (REDUCED!), Barretta £SOLD, and Bluescat £SOLD

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• SquireJapanSquireJapan Frets: 723
    I’ll get it out tomorrow and take a bunch more. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    More photos, finally. 

Dropped to £950!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Dropped again, I’m mad!

£900
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11741
    tFB Trader
    If someone liked the guitar but was put off by the purple tuners and plates , they are relatively simple to swap out.

Mahogany body strat , with nice pickups , piezo equipped bridge and a killer neck ...... becoming a bit of a bargain

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• TheGASManTheGASMan Frets: 391
    It’s starting to tempt me
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    If someone liked the guitar but was put off by the purple tuners and plates , they are relatively simple to swap out.

Mahogany body strat , with nice pickups , piezo equipped bridge and a killer neck ...... becoming a bit of a bargain
    Thanks for pointing that out - I’ll happily swap a set of boring chrome or brushed sperzels for the purple ones on this guitar if someone so desires. Purple is cooler anyway :)
  • What is the fingerboard radius on the Panther and also the neck profile?

Thanks 
    tFB Trader
    Most likely a 12" radius 
    Neck depth as I recall was 20mm-22mm from 1st fret to 12th fret

Built in 2002 and later given a revamp refret and pickup change and change of logo on headstock, adding earvana and later adding the piezo bridge 

First look in 2002

Revamped look in 2007

the boost switch was later swapped for the circuit for the Fishman powerbridge piezo electronics

Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 848
    edited June 20
    @FelineGuitars - think the dates or pics above are the wrong way round, or at least the scratch plate got swapped back?

Edit, ignore me - think it's just the lighting on the second pic makes the scratch plate look different 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    RevMatt said:
    @FelineGuitars - think the dates or pics above are the wrong way round, or at least the scratch plate got swapped back?

Edit, ignore me - think it's just the lighting on the second pic makes the scratch plate look different 
    Yeah - top pic taken outside on a sunny day
    Second pic taken inside 

But it does illustrate the range of differing looks that a mirror pickguard can give

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom