Lucky Plops needed! (WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEY content)

What's Hot
jonevejoneve Frets: 1474
Ladies and Gents, 

as some of you may know, Nottingham Forest have the chance to play for a place in the Premier League this Sunday at Wembley.

I am finally eligible to buy a ticket from lunchtime tomorrow when they go on sale to the next level of customers. There will be approx 8000 tickets to fight for and I need all your lucky plops to help secure me a ticket. It's the first time we've come close to promotion since falling out of the Premiership TWENTY THREE FUCKING YEARS AGO. And I'm gagging to go to Wembley to (hopefully) see history made.

Any help is greatly appreciated. the next 20 hours is going to be extremely stressful and I doubt I'll sleep much tonight haha. 

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3083
    You can have my next plop for your Tricky Tree quest for sure. Expect some thrashings if you go up and don't say I didn't warn ya!
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1474
    You can have my next plop for your Tricky Tree quest for sure. Expect some thrashings if you go up and don't say I didn't warn ya!
    I'll just enjoy the ride! as I have with Super Cooper's first season in charge this year. 

We have no right to be anywhere near this final, given our position of rock bottom and 4 points after 8 games when he came in - so what he's done is nothing short of majestic! But we are SO close - and would love to see what he can do with Marinakis throwing some money his way to invest in a squad to build. 

We've already got Arsenal and Leicester on strings after their FA Cup thrashings this season. And Liverpool barely beat us with a questionably on-side goal - so I'm cautiously optimistic if we do go up! 
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3880
    I've just curled one off for you. Like a teddy bear's arm it was. Good luck.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AntonHunterAntonHunter Frets: 921
    One of my best mates is a Forest fan, the only game he managed to get time for this year ended up being called off due to Covid, so he's not eligible for tickets yet, seems to be pinning his hopes on Huddersfield not selling all of theirs and sending some back for general sale...

Good luck anyway, hope you get a ticket and hope you win it! As a United fan, I've been excitedly watching Garner's progress for you this season, and hope he can stay with you for some Premier League experience next season (unless Erik thinks he's ready for us...).
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6882
    I saw Arsenal win the league at The City ground (Forest beat Liverpool, so we were champions- great atmosphere in the crowd). So will happily donate! Good luck!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7109
    edited May 2022
    I already had one this morning but not sure if it flushed. I'll check in a bit, if it's still there you can have it.
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    he's not eligible for tickets yet, seems to be pinning his hopes on Huddersfield not selling all of theirs and sending some back for general sale...
    Good luck with that! Huddersfield will be empty this weekend, as the Giants are playing the challenge Cup final Saturday at Spurs, and Town at the play off final Sunday! Many people are doing both! 

OP; just had a massive dump for you, although I cut it off early, as I'd love you to get a ticket, but kinda want Town to win, as a Palace fan living in Huddersfield. It's a nice local away game to go to! 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6882
    he's not eligible for tickets yet, seems to be pinning his hopes on Huddersfield not selling all of theirs and sending some back for general sale...
    Good luck with that! Huddersfield will be empty this weekend, as the Giants are playing the challenge Cup final Saturday at Spurs, and Town at the play off final Sunday! Many people are doing both! 

OP; just had a massive dump for you, although I cut it off early, as I'd love you to get a ticket, but kinda want Town to win, as a Palace fan living in Huddersfield. It's a nice local away game to go to! 
    Ah, my wife is from huddersfiled (and we met at Nottingham university) - might have to retract my donation, sorry!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24402
    Only if you do plops for Glawster not finishing top 4 in the actual Prem!
    Only if you do plops for Glawster not finishing top 4 in the actual Prem!
    I’d sell my soul and happily have glos fall out the top 4 if it meant I get a ticket tomorrow and Forest win Sunday! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4303
    edited May 2022
    Well let's hope Huddersfield play a blinder and keep Forest out of the premier League or parking around my house is going to be horrendous (far end of Trent Boulevard if you know the location) on match days. 
    hywelg said:
    Well let's hope Huddersfield play a blinder and keep Forest out of the premier League or parking around my house is going to be horrendous (far end of Trent Boulevard if you know the location) on march days. 
    Haha. You’ll probably have trouble anyway mate. Steve Cooper has revitalised the club. 

Thanks for the donations everyone, it worked. Onwards to Wembley we March! 
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7344
    hywelg said:
    Well let's hope Huddersfield play a blinder and keep Forest out of the premier League or parking around my house is going to be horrendous (far end of Trent Boulevard if you know the location) on match days. 
    Happened to me last year with Leeds. Got to set off 30 minutes earlier on a match day afternoon or that's it.
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14303
    tFB Trader
    I know of a few lads who are Forest fans who already have tickets for the game - Just hope they don't play in this shirt - probably the worse shirt I've ever seen - Maybe distinctive but looks like something a South American keeper might wear - Either that or 2 fluorescent price cards from Rymans and stuck together                                                   Limited Edition Nottingham Forest 2021-22 Third Kit  The Kitman
    I know of a few lads who are Forest fans who already have tickets for the game - Just hope they don't play in this shirt - probably the worse shirt I've ever seen - Maybe distinctive but looks like something a South American keeper might wear - Either that or 2 fluorescent price cards from Rymans and stuck together                                                   Limited Edition Nottingham Forest 2021-22 Third Kit  The Kitman
    This shirt is iconic now. Selling on eBay for literal hundreds of pounds. I don’t think we lost in it all season. It was actually our 3rd shirt but ended up replacing the away shirt for most of the season. 

For the record, I love it (and own one) - and it is MUCH better in the flesh. 

But you’ll be pleased to know we’re in our Garibaldi Red on Sunday :) 
  • RocknRollDaveRocknRollDave Frets: 6502
    Did you get a ticket? Were you there?!

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14303
    tFB Trader
    I was going to ask the same question 
    Yes. Absolutely unbelievable day. 
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    This made me snigger...

But congrats on the promotion. I was at Uni in Nottingham and they were a lowly 2nd or 3rd div team back then. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;)