Combined Volume/Expression pedal???

What's Hot
MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1571
As per the title, do any of you know of a volume pedal that can also double as an expression pedal when needs arise?

My amp has a tremolo feature where the rate can be controlled by an exp pedal - although I'm more inclined to use a vol pedal more and would prefer one unit on the floor rather than two!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I have a Behringer stereo volume pedal that has a switch to convert it to an expression pedal - this one. Be aware that it does need a power supply/battery, though.

Alternatively, you should be able to convert any passive volume pedal into an expression pedal if you make up a 'y-cable' type thing. There's a thread on here somewhere about that very subject.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73155
    The Boss ones can as stock.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• Thanks for the info, should mention that I'm a tone geek so am looking for as little tone suck as possible.... Keep those suggestions coming!
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73155
    Buffer followed by a Boss one.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• The boss one got rave reviews when vertex removed the tuner out and sold them for a massively inflated price ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom