SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded - Frank Hartung Junico w/ bigsby price drop £1600

What's Hot
richierichie Frets: 90
edited February 2023 in Guitars £
I LOVE this guitar and it pains me to put it up for sale but its a case of one in, two out. 

Its a legendary Hartung Junico from 2014 in mint condition. If you know, then you know. This is a very boutique German luthier, his quality and attention to detail are exquisite, I even rate this above my old Huber Krautster II. Its a similar guitar in some respects, the neck is not as chunky but still a decent size, and it has the same Haussel pickups (p90/HB) with coil tap and nice attention to detail with things like the standard Schaller strap locks. The finish is really good and what sets this apart, the binding is perfect and just the right shade of cream and the gloss black top matches the bigsby really nicely but provides a good contrast to the semi matte open pore mahogany back and neck. Its very elegant and not blingy at all. Everything is premium apart from the price, I’ll let this go for £2000, which is pretty much the going rate for a Fender American standard these days. 

No trades and pickup preferred from Tunbridge Wells.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments