SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Marshall 20/20 1u power amp price drop £300

bignormbignorm Frets: 196
edited April 2015 in Amps £
Up for sale is my Marshall 20/20 watt 1u power amp 
It's a cracking amp more than loud enough to get above our drummer, but it's just not getting used as I prefer the 6l6's tone of my other power amp. 
I'm after £300   
I'm in Exeter but I'm happy to ship it at cost price 

Here's some blurb lifted from a brochure online 

Marshall EL84 20/20 
Marshall Amplification announces the introduction of the single-rackspace, all-valve EL84 20/20 stereo power amplifier. The new amplifier is designed to fit the needs of guitarists seeking a compact, rack-mountable power amplifier capable of providing classic Marshall valve tone. 
The new Marshall EL84 20/20 offers 20-Watts per side of valve power, and it's 1U rack size makes it perfect for both sessions and home practice. 
The EL84 20/20 is powered by four EL84 power valves - the same valve that was the mainstay of the legendary British blues and rock guitar sound pioneered in the 1960s. 
The EL84 valve is also well known for its fabulous tone, even at extremely low volume levels. 
The EL84 20/20 Power Amp has the flexibility to generate maximum headroom while also producing rich overdrive. 
The Marshall EL84 20/20 Power Amp also features a Presence control and a remotely switchable "Deep" button, which adds a tight low-end boost to the sound via resonance. 
In addition, the EL84 20/20 Power Amp has independent left and right Line Level outputs on the back panel for recording or plugging directly into the PA. http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r569/goliathrox/imagejpg2_zpsf5e5e2f7.jpg http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r569/goliathrox/imagejpg3_zpsd4c74a8a.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments