SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Vanquish Wudtone Mystique £1600 - now sold

ManxmusicmanManxmusicman Frets: 25
edited June 2022 in Guitars £
Your looking at a hand made Vanquish Mystique, complete with wudtone trem system

Made in 2015. 

Master grade flamed maple top, Honduran Mahogany body. Stunning in looks and superb play ability. 

Factory fitted with the Wudtone PRS DD upgrade tremolo.  

Similar in weight to a Les Paul and has a similar sound but with a bit more top end snap to it. Fitted with Bareknuckle Blackdogs which can be tapped via two push push pots in the tone control. This is a great, unique, rocking guitar. 

Has some marks from being played but there’s still plenty of life left in the frets.

I’m based in the Isle of Man but can ship, looking for £1600ono including postage.

Give me a shout if you’ve got any questions, happy to ping you my number and send over some videos but if you Google Vanquish Wudtone, there are YouTube videos available of this exact guitar.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• foskfosk Frets: 163
    Unless I’m missing it, there isn’t a price?
  • foskfosk Frets: 163
    edited June 2022
    There is now!  That’s probably the nicest Vanquish I’ve seen.