SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Limited Edition AVRI '57 Stratocaster £1599

What's Hot
kswilson89kswilson89 Frets: 228
edited June 2022 in Guitars £
I recently acquired this stunning AVRI '57 strat in the vague attempt to convince myself I'm a strat player, but alas I'm not. So I've decided to put this beauty up for sale.

This was a 2013 limited edition entry in the AVRI line and as such is finished in candy apple red and also features a lovely flamey neck which you don't often see on Fenders below custom shop level. It is also as close to mint condition as you can possibly get having only been played a couple of times by the original owner and a couple of times be me - the plastic is still on the pickguard and the trem arm hole and the case candy is all present and unopened. The original Fender hard case is also in immaculate condition.

No trades thanks.

I'll let the pictures do the talking:

https://imgur.com/a/xuGdUF2

Collection from Liverpool would be preferred but I would be willing to post if the buyer were to arrange a courier service.

Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments