SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Fender AV65 Jazzmaster Reissue - FSR Firemist Silver

What's Hot
francerfrancer Frets: 369
edited July 2022 in Guitars £
Hi all

Here is my 2015 American Vintage 65 Jazzmaster reissue in FSR Firemist Silver. Very good condition, only one significant ding on the back at the bottom (see photo). Nothing else major as far as I can tell, if you spot anything in the pics I’ll have a closer look.

It’s completely stock, no mods/upgrades.

The neck is a 7.25 radius, mid 60s ‘C’ - moderately chunky but not excessively so. It’s nice and light for a Jazzmaster at approx 7.8lbs.

Price: £1600
Trades: An AV Strat from same series, 59 or 65 model with rosewood board with 7.25” rad and equivalent case/candy etc @bloomer hint hint ….  or a maybe Rickenbacker 330 

Sorry not looking to post at the moment so collection only from Norwich, although happy to consider a bit of travel to meet up if necessary. I’d really like to know that whoever takes it has played it and is happy with it.

Reason for sale, I went all in on JMs a few years ago and ended up with a modest collection, but I think i’m just fancying something different for a change and this is probably my most desirable/sellable one, and hardly ever gets played because I’m scared of dinging it again

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Timeline88Timeline88 Frets: 78
    I bought one of these on here just over a year ago and they’re great guitars! I don’t have a lot of experience with JMs, this was my first, but everyone who has played it has sung it’s praises.

GLWTS as they say round these parts
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • St_HubbinsSt_Hubbins Frets: 189
    Oh my...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3377
    Oh man, if only you’d have put this up last year when I was looking to move on my 330. 
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9944
    Shit a brick. I often buy a jazzmaster before remembering I don’t like them. That’s as pretty as I’ve seen
  • LPManicLPManic Frets: 1153
    Imagine a mint green pick guard on that beauty! Nicest Jazzmaster I've seen on here in a long while!
  • francerfrancer Frets: 369
    Yep, if I was going to keep it, I think I'd go for mint green. Got a possible exchange brewing for a Rick 330 close to me, fingers crossed.
  • GoFishGoFish Frets: 1727
    Just giving this one a 'gorgeous guitar' bump.
    Ten years too late and still getting it wrong
  • francerfrancer Frets: 369
    Well, I still have this. I very nearly traded for a beautiful 2004 Montezuma brown Ric 330 that was local to me but after playing it I just couldn’t go through with it. He was a really nice guy, we had a good chat but he also wanted £150 his way which put me off, I think both guitars are probably about the same value and might have gone for a straight swap (although I’m still not sure).

Both guitars are on gumtree located in Norwich, I’d be interested to know what you guys think about the deal, I’m guessing it’s still on the table as he seemed pretty keen to go ahead.