SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD:Eastman E10 OOSS/V

WarblingtonWarblington Frets: 111
edited June 2022 in Acoustics £
For sale is my 2017 Eastman E10 OO SS/V .This is a powerhouse of a guitar. Extremely responsive to a light touch and very loud when you dig in. This guitar has a factory relic finish and genuinely looks like a well played vintage guitar. All solid wood with an Adirondack spruce top and mahogany back and sides with a wonderful varnish finish. The frets are in excellent condition with barely any wear at all. The truss rod works perfectly and I have set up the action to be as low as possible without buzzing. It plays easily and comfortably. Tuners are all working without slipping and the neck is straight. It's a wonderful players guitar. Apart from the factory relicing there are some handling marks ,a couple of dings worth mentioning on the sides near the strap button which are pictured. It's reliced, who minds if it picks up a mark or two. I'd say condition is at least 8/10 These currently retail at £1600 so this could be a bargain. Superb for fickerpicking and an archetypal couch guitar. It comes with the certificate of authenticity,Eastman cleaning cloth, spare strings, hang tag and the Eastman hard case. When these guitars were first released, they attracted lots of praise and admiration and Eastman continues to produce instruments that punch well above their weight. Collection preferred but I will send which would need to be discussed.I am looking for a higher end OO guitar ,eg Atkin, Gibson etc so may be interested in a trade upwards with cash your way.

Asking £795

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments