SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Feelers Out! Sire Larry Carlton S7 FM (Flame Maple) Natural - £400 ish maybe?

What's Hot
deloreandelorean Frets: 229
edited June 2022 in Guitars £

Just gauging interest right now, will take a firm decision whether 'to sell or not to sell' over the next few days, pending the outcome of some x-rays and scans. 

Backstory - We bought this guitar, brand new from Andertons about 4 weeks ago, for my partner to learn on.  Since then it's never been taken out of the house - apart from to take these photos in the garden this morning.

It's been played a grand total of 3 (three!) times.  Not because it isn't great (it's actually bloody lovely!), but my girlfriend has just been diagnosed with suspected arthritis in her fretting hand, and is currently on the fence about whether or not to continue learning as she's finding it quite painful.  

It's gorgeous to play (if you don't have arthritis of course), and the roasted maple neck plays beautifully - the fretboard is lacquered making bends and slides feel absolutely effortless.  I would keep onto it for myself, but I already have all my S-type HSS bases covered.

Andertons are currently selling them for £459. Would there be any interest at around the £400(ono) price point?

https://www.andertons.co.uk/sire-larry-carlton-s7-fm-in-natural-with-flame-maple-top-s7fmnat?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=surfaces&gclid=CjwKCAjwqauVBhBGEiwAXOepkQkSNBStVVxkLktHPqVcOI8rCWhqs2K_dIjha7mVGPTtg54A_1ipyBoCvEAQAvD_BwE

Pics here - https://photos.app.goo.gl/beCUPYH6oy18N65m7 it's absolutely pristine, other than a tiny scuff in the lacquer on the very tip of the headstock which was present when purchased (pictured).

Based in Hertfordshire (Berkhamsted).   There's no hard case, but it would come with a TourTech padded gig bag.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Just so you know; the photos link isn’t working for me. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • deloreandelorean Frets: 229
    Just so you know; the photos link isn’t working for me. 
    Thanks!  I've just corrected it - should be working now =)
  • guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 2086
    delorean said:
    Just so you know; the photos link isn’t working for me. 
    Thanks!  I've just corrected it - should be working now =)
    Yes its now working. Im on a mobile device myself.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • deloreandelorean Frets: 229
    Bump