SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Maschine MK3+ Standalone Groovebox

What's Hot
danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2708
edited June 2022 in Studio & Rec £
 The ultimate standalone groovebox  boxed with all bits and license transfer. About two weeks old. Superb bit of kit but overloaded with commitments at the moment so not going to get full use. This is the + version (standalone) which does not require a computer to function, so you can use this in a car parked out in the sticks - no wifi required! It's liberating.

This is one of only 250 units made worldwide in celebration of Native Instrument's 25th year anniversary. It's hand numbered:

Pricing : MASCHINE+ ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION (native-instruments.com)

£1129 list price, sold out from NI.

£750 for this as new unit

For an extra £50 I can include a new suitable powerbank and appropriate power lead (correct voltage and A) for full wire-free playing.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17759
    tFB Trader
    So much amazing synth gear gets sold on here!
  • danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2708
    edited June 2022
    So much amazing synth gear gets sold on here!
    Not wrong there! Some of the moogs are quite tasty
    Up 
  • joeWjoeW Frets: 468
    Brilliant bit of kit for all manner of music production - and damn good price for a limited one.  Shame you haven’t time for it atm - I really love mine 
    edited June 2022
    Cheers @joeW I’ve had Maschine in the past and it’s amazing how quickly I was able to get into the workflow. Not to mention that it Includes world class plugins and synths in the box, so Massive, Monark, Raum and all of the brilliant Maschine kits. Having played with MPCs and the Ableton offering, if you want to get get your head into the music and away from the screen, this is it. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Up
    Sold