SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*Withdrawn* Parker Southern Nitefly £1500

What's Hot
skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 992
edited August 2022 in Guitars £
I have my eye on another guitar so am putting this up for sale…bought from a forum member back in February.

Haar S type
HSS
flame maple chunky C shape neck with a rosewood board
light relic with lacquer checks and a couple of dings.
tort guard
hard case

£1000 firm collected from Bedfordshire… happy to post if buyer arranges and pays for courier and accepts responsibility once it has left my possession.

• “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 992
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    This is a lovely guitar…very resonant and plays and sounds great…any questions feel free to ask :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 4on64on6 Frets: 88
    Why oh why are they 21 fretters?? Otherwise… yadda.. yadda
  • pruddprudd Frets: 682
    lovely looking guitar at a great price.  GLWTS
  • ZenOvertoneZenOvertone Frets: 235
    The Amber pickups are very good too :-) 
    prudd said:
    lovely looking guitar at a great price.  GLWTS
    It is a very good guitar..I just don’t play it because I always go for my 336 or Parker…:)

The Amber pickups are very good too :-) 
    They do sound great :)
  • Rocky1991Rocky1991 Frets: 314
    Lovely guitar, do you know what the radius is on it?

Here’s a spec sheet for the guitar and some pictures of the case :)
  • RichValentineRichValentine Frets: 142
    edited June 2022
    This is lovely. I regret selling my pink haar strat to the point im trying to figure out how to justify this... 
    Monday bump…
    Bump for a great Strat…
    Sunday bump
    Come to my senses…..withdrawn
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7959
    There was no way I could have bought this but it kept coming to my thoughts - thanks for releasing me :-) 
    Red ones are better. 
    TimmyO said:
    There was no way I could have bought this but it kept coming to my thoughts - thanks for releasing me :-) 
    You’re welcome :)

after playing it again and looking at all the quality I realised I’m not going to get a strat like this again for a grand …you’d be looking at custom shop level and prices to match this !
    Haar back up for sale and Parker Nitefly added since the purchase of my Les Paul I’ve decided to get back down to two guitars .

Ive enjoyed owning and playing the Nitefly … it is a USA version and a very comfortable guitar to play and sounds great.
    It has the fishman piezo system in the bridge for acoustic sounds and you can also blend these into the normal pick ups too.
    I’ll put some more pictures up later but comes with hard case.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28367
    Two great guitars!
  • bad_alicebad_alice Frets: 271
    The Haar is an absolute peach! When you say it has a "chunky" C profile could you explain that a little more? Eg where does it sit on the "baseball bat -> modern C" spectrum? And would a 50s Gibson neck be a reasonable comparison?
    Btw if it was later in the year I'd likely be making you an offer but sadly, my GAS reserves are not at that level just now.
    I'm certain you'll have no problem shifting it though. It's a stunning Strat! #GLWTS
    Easily distracted and...oooh, look! A guitar!"
    My Trading Feedback can be found here: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/62765/bad-alice/p1
    bad_alice said:
    The Haar is an absolute peach! When you say it has a "chunky" C profile could you explain that a little more? Eg where does it sit on the "baseball bat -> modern C" spectrum? And would a 50s Gibson neck be a reasonable comparison?
    Btw if it was later in the year I'd likely be making you an offer but sadly, my GAS reserves are not at that level just now.
    I'm certain you'll have no problem shifting it though. It's a stunning Strat! #GLWTS
    I’d say between a 58 and 59 Gibson neck would be closest I could describe it as..it is a peach of a guitar but I have to be ruthless in my quest to have just two guitars..!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • eatapeacheatapeach Frets: 139
    skaguitar said:
    I’d say between a 58 and 59 Gibson neck would be closest I could describe it as..it is a peach of a guitar but I have to be ruthless in my quest to have just two guitars..!
    stop it.
    Contrary to public opinion I'm near Manchester and Huddersfield and not near the M20!