SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*Withdrawn* Parker Southern Nitefly £1500

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 992
    Haar on hold pending…. Nitefly still,available
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 29646
    I think the Parker's full name is Southern Nitefly. I tried one once and really liked it - all the good bits of a Tele and all the good bits of a Parker. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Sporky said:
    I think the Parker's full name is Southern Nitefly. I tried one once and really liked it - all the good bits of a Tele and all the good bits of a Parker. 
    You’re right…It is called a Southern Nitefly …it’s just laziness on my behalf not writing the full title lol
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
  • Glad someone nabbed that Haar - I kept thinking about it. 
  • SporkySporky Frets: 29646
    skaguitar said:
    Sporky said:
    You’re right…It is called a Southern Nitefly …it’s just laziness on my behalf not writing the full title lol
    It wasn't a dig - but putting it in the title might attract people after one. :) 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    Sporky said:
    skaguitar said:
    Sporky said:
    It wasn't a dig - but putting it in the title might attract people after one. :) 
    I didn’t take it as a dig …:)
    you’re right …I’ll stick it in the title 

Some more pictures of the guitar and case candy, tools and gadget so you can use wall hangers I believe but I’ve never tried to use this so don’t know how it works !!
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Haar now sold and with its new owner….Parker Southern Nitefly still available.
    Bump for the Parker Southern Nitefly ….
    Weekend bump
    Sunday bump for the Parker Nitefly 
    edited July 2022
    Bump….thinking about trades….no guitars thanks but an amp would be of interest…along the lines of Carr rambler / fender hand wired deluxe / Louis electric ….a good combo with plenty of clean headroom ..?
    can add a bit of cash if the right thing comes along.
    Bump
    ^^^
  • Hi. Apologies for the bump, if this is still around, how much is the Parker going for. If Bedfordshire I might be able to collect.
    Actually took it out of the case today to check it over and I’ve decided to keep this….so withdrawn:)