SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Orange AD30R Updated price

2»

Comments

• kramereekrameree Frets: 101
    BintyTwanger77 these do not have a great clean sound...they sound great from just breaking up to hotter but your HRD has alot more clean headroom (Ive had both)
    The orange is a great amp for what it does though..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • golockygolocky Frets: 1
    Hey BintyTwanger77, thanks for your interest.  I agree with the second half of krameree's post...the amp is amazing when pushed - just at the edge of breaking up.  To me it sounds like a thick clean and sounds better than any modern fender deluxe I've played... to each their own.  I never had any problem with pedals in front of it.  The built in reverb is subtle, so adding a reverb pedal should add to the amp.  Delay worked well as long as the amp is set on the cleaner side.  

You're welcome to come by and give it a try, pm me for details, we can set something up next week/weekend (I'm away this weekend).  
  • golockygolocky Frets: 1
    Bump with price drop to 400.  This is my rock bottom price.