SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD…Fender Jason Isbell Custom Telecaster - Reduced £850

chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 4126
edited July 2022 in Guitars £
I got this new a few weeks back and it’s a really great Tele.

The pick ups sound really good, they are a custom set for this model with the bridge based on a ‘65 Tele that Isbell owns, and the neck is based on a Twisted Tele so quite stratty. The bridge matches it really well with a nice balance across the positions.

Nice feeling C shaped neck with the worn nitro. Vintage radius but taller frets so bending is easy, it plays great.

It’s had home use only, though it came with an additional mark on the back edge that was not factory applied aging, but blends in ok, pictured. I’ve also got a parchment guard for it.

Comes with the original Fender gig bag and I have the box so I can post, or I’m in Stockport for collection/meet up.

I’d be looking for around £1000, or happy to trade/part ex with a bit of cash either way. Trade-wise, I’d be interested in a Jazzmaster, Jaguar, Les Paul or SG, or maybe a nice small amp, something like a Princeton. Happy to talk cash either way.

REDUCED TO £950

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 4126
    Bump, more trade options added.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited July 2022
    Bump, reduced 
  • markjmarkj Frets: 939
     I had one and sold it about a month ago on Reverb.
    markj said:
     I had one and sold it about a month ago on Reverb.
    I might give Reverb a go, I just try here first usually. I’ve also put it on eBay with a selling fees offer.
  • markjmarkj Frets: 939
    You pay less fees on Reverb.
    Bump…
    Reduced to £850.

These seem to go for around a grand but I’m after something else so reduced quite a fair bit.