Twickets are selling cheap last minute tickets for gigs

What's Hot
BluebeardBluebeard Frets: 228
edited June 2022 in Music
Just a little PSA
There are a lot of gigs on this weekend and if you go to https://www.twickets.live/ you can find some cheaper tickets as lots of people are trying to sell them last minute possibly because of train strikes or maybe the gigs got rearranged during covid and now they can't make it
For example
Green Day, Weezer and Fall Out Boy tickets tonight in The London Stadium are currently going for 33% less than face value
Red Hot Chilli Peppers are also playing London Stadium this weekend and there are currently 233 tickets for sale for Saturdays gig some going for 41% less than face value
A lot of people are also accepting offers for their tickets so you may be able to get them even cheaper.
Others that are currently listed as cheaper than face value include Eagles at Hyde Park and Rammstein at Coventry.

I think these tickets are probably all overpriced to begin with but with cost of petrol and food going mad its nice to get a little bargain somewhere.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BGGBGG Frets: 689
    Rammstein at Coventry were mega. 
    #thebatesmotelband
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10710
    Make England Great Again
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • randellarandella Frets: 4223
    Useful to know that, thanks.

Just sold a couple through Twickets - they're good (in a survey of two samples :) )

I like the fact that they limit the price you can sell at to face value plus fees. So much scalping going on lately, from gig tickets to games consoles.
  • lustycourtierlustycourtier Frets: 3339
    Bluebeard said:

I think these tickets are probably all overpriced to begin with 

Id agree if people still bought music, but they havent for last 20 years, so now we are all paying for it in ticket prices. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BluebeardBluebeard Frets: 228
    Tickets for Blur and Paul Weller at Wembley Stadium this Sunday are going for as little as £15
    https://www.twickets.live/event/1593583344291946496

• duotoneduotone Frets: 992
    Bluebeard said:
    Tickets for Blur and Paul Weller at Wembley Stadium this Sunday are going for as little as £15

Wow there are loads available, even excluding the side/rear limited view tickets.
  • lustycourtierlustycourtier Frets: 3339
    duotone said:
    Bluebeard said:

Wow there are loads available, even excluding the side/rear limited view tickets.
    They were free of ticketmaster last week
  • ewalewal Frets: 2597
    This supply and demand nonsense that pervades so many markets - tickets for events, travel, etc, buying and selling of guitar gear (oh look I've just seen someone on Youtube demo a bog standard pedal, I could make some cash on that...)

One set ticket price no matter when and where I buy, no pre-sales, no advance train tickets. Just a fixed price.... Please.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ewalewal Frets: 2597
    I'm just old. Ignore me.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom