SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Broken/old guitar needed

Anyone with something old and beaten up they don't want?,I will pay for it of course,acoustic or electric.

I have a young lad I teach guitar to,he did really well in his grade exam and he has this fixation about smashing a guitar.
He is a bit on the theatrical side.
I promised I would find something for him if he did well,which he did .

So anything anyone wants to move on,I would prefer something already mangled and past it's  useability  as I certainly don't like the idea of something even fractionally decent going to waste,chaeper the better as it is coming out of my pocket.

Many thanks 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CoffeeAndTVCoffeeAndTV Frets: 433
    I’ve always wanted to do something like that.  I bet it’s fun with something already on its way out.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 165
    I have an old circa. 2003 variax guitar with tuners, but no bridge, strings or electrics. Neck & body fine but not much use to me. £50.00 posted. 
  • Many thanks for the offer Zb , probably way to good for what I want it for.
    A cheap old nylon string guitar would suffice or a really tatty electric.

• SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1948
  • TwixeryTwixery Frets: 18
    @tugwellguitar ;I have a couple of nylon string acoustics - bought as projects to learn some repair skills.  Two are playable but not perfect. Third needs various work. Let me know if interested.  Cheers Dave
  • Thanks Twixery , I’ll pm you now .

• Power-BeefPower-Beef Frets: 214
    PM Incoming