SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Pedaltrain Novo 18 with Voodoo Labs Mondo PSU

What's Hot
Dan82DareDan82Dare Frets: 48
edited March 2023 in Misc £
Selling my Pedaltrain pedal board and Voodoo Labs Mondo power supply both in very good to excellent but used condition. 

The pedal board has dual lock fitted throughout which can be handy for the new owner or can be removed however this is regarded as the best in the biz for keeping your pedals secure to your board and I totally agree plus it looks so much neater once your pedals are in place compared to the traditional velcro. I will also include around 2ft worth of additional dual lock!

There’s one little area on the board where the coating has come off as pictured but once your pedals are in place this will be hidden, other than that it is in a very good to excellent condition with some light marks.

Comes with a hard case which is in excellent to mint condition and hardly a mark on it.

The Voodoo Labs Mondo is fitted with a bracket to the rear of the board so you are ready to go! Supplied with 6 power cables with the standard 2.1mm barrel size to fit most pedals and 2 cables that can power your heavy duty pedals such as Line 6 or Eventide with a 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel plus it comes with the standard IEC lead.

Pickup only for this due to the size from Liverpool L14 with cash on collection or I am willing to drive a reasonable distance. 

£190 fixed

Thanks for looking!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments