SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

PRS SE MIRA for trade £350 plus PRS Custom 24 £1000

What's Hot
CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 891
edited July 2022 in Guitars £

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 891
    edited July 2022
    The Mira seems to be about £569 new. 
    I got a fairly good deal on this, it has the gig bag and it is in good condition and plays well. 
    The switch is a bit scratchy and I was thinking of changing it but it doesn't stop it being very playable and is a fairly easy change if you wanted to swap it out. 
    I have put it up for trades and I am in Leicester. 
    Happy to trade against something interesting. Will leave it open to guitars, pedals, Amps etc, so a decent phone ! 
    Can post If need be, would prefer to meet up if possible. 

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited July 2022
    Thinking of a Fender/Squire Jaguar, possible tele for trades or something 335 ish 

• BigPaulieBigPaulie Frets: 1117
    Wish this had moons or dots...
  • Bump

• BigPaulie said:
    Wish this had moons or dots...
    I could get my posca paints out

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hi,

I know it's not in your wish list but would you be interested in a Gretsch G5222 Electromatic Double Jet BT Natural?

Only months old and hardly played so it's in as new condition. In fact, even better than new as sharp fret ends and a few high fret spots have been corrected.
    edited July 2022
    Bump. Will take £350 plus postage for it as well. I have a payment due for a hols so could do with the cash. 

• Bump

edited July 2022
    I would also be interested in trades for my PRS S2 Custom 24.

This is in great condition, includes the trem arm and the gig bag. 

Trade value around 1000 which is the highest cash price I've been offered.  

Trade wise S2 Single cut, SG, 335 types, or anything with Humbuckers really. Open to makes and models. 

Would consider a Keith style Tele with a Humbucker as well. 

• Bump. 

• Any trades ? 

• mark123mark123 Frets: 1354
    Epiphone Sheraton 2013 made in korea unsung factory ,the previous owner flattened the top ,back of the neck and front of the headstock back to matt ,i was going to t- cut it back up but haven't got the time ,no issues everything works as it should ,in vintage sunburst ,completed listings on e bay for korean Unsung  sheratons are around the £400/£450 mark but because of the top flattened back to matt i can go £225 plus £125 cash .
  • Hi Mark. I take it that's for the SE. Yes would be interested. Be good to see the guitar if you can message me 

No problem , could you p.m me your e-mail because its a ballache putting pics on here .
  • Thanks

• Also if anyone is interested in the custom. I've seen something I want to buy. So send offers. I may just say yes

Hi  @Cookiemonster ;did you get the pics last night ?
  • mark123 said:
    I just managed to find them. Are the pick ups original ? Looks ok to me. Are there any issues with the work the previous owner did ? Wonder why they did it. 

edited July 2022
    mark123 said:
    I just managed to find them. Are the pick ups original ? Looks ok to me. Are there any issues with the work the previous owner did ? Wonder why they did it. 

Yes i was told everything is original ,the previous owner didn't like the high gloss finish ,it's still high gloss on the back and sides just the top back of the neck and headstock,i was going to use a cutting compound to get it back up to gloss but i just haven't got the time atm.