SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Fraser S Type 50s Swamp Ash Lightweight Stratocaster £999 SOLD

What's Hot
Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 269
edited July 2022 in Guitars £
Up for sale is this incredible strat built by Dean Fraser. When I acquired it the guitar had been played a lot so the frets were well worn (always a good sign IMO!) so I took it to my tech (Jim @ Planet Guitar) who refretted it superbly with 6105 stainless steel frets. He then set it up superbly. It also came with Fender Custom Shop Fat 50s pickups installed and an Emerson wiring loom. It's a 9.5" radius maple fretboard and a standard Fender sized C shape neck. The neck has some incredible flame on it which is quite hard to catch properly in photographs. Tuners are my all time favourite Kluson vintage style. Highwood saddles.

Swamp Ash 2 tone sunburst body. The guitar is a fantastic weight at 7.37lbs on my kitchen scales. 

The only thing different from the pictures is that it will come with a more standard butterfly string tree and a normal switch tip (the one in the pictures is from a PRS SS). 

Looking for £1050 reduced to £999 with collection from East Farleigh in Kent. Possible meet up as I'm gigging every weekend so feel free to drop me a message if you're interested but don't live close enough to collect. Maybe we can work something out.

More pictures here -

https://imgur.com/a/324jJO6

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• pruddprudd Frets: 682
    Nice, I had one of Dean's Strats, as good as anything Ive played, not even sure why I sold it TBH, I still have one of his Tele's which is also a fine guitar
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 269
    @prudd ;Yes it's a fantastic guitar! The problem is that I have 5 strats and they're all incredible. Very tough decision to decide which one to let go but it was the last one in the door so I made the decision based on that. 
    Price drop 
  • Dan82DareDan82Dare Frets: 48
    This is so tasty!  :o
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Dan82Dare said:
    This is so tasty!  :o
    I know, I'm debating whether to withdraw it!