SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/ft fender jaguar HH, carvin dc135 and BC Rich Mockingbird bronze series

mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 64
edited July 2022 in Guitars £
During the course of trying to have clear out I have accumulated these further guitars and realistically they need to go. Cool as they are. 

Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special HH, this is mint condition, love the idea of the rhythm circuit rolling on and off the second coil on each pickup, less enthused with the kill switch on it, but a very interesting guitar. I Just prefer my more traditional jag. £700 Ono

Carvin DC135, I know little about carving, but this is a beautiful thru neck is good condition, lovely sound and a real pleasure to play. £750 Ono

BC Rich mockingbird Bronze series.
Bolt on neck mockingbird, nice low action few dings and chips but nothing drastic. £160 ono

Open to trades individually or multiple for one.

Based in Margate Kent. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/TzKkAiI

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StevepageStevepage Frets: 3146
    Holy crap that's my old carvin! Beauty of a guitar

• mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 64
    edited July 2022
    Oh, brilliant, I have had a real struggle finding anything out about it, I bought it off a lad who was selling his late grandads collection.

It is probably the best playing guitar I have ever owned by far, I'm just not a flash player and it's completely wasted on me
    Bump burns now gone
    Bump bc rich mockingbird now added