SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Reverend Manta Ray HB 2018 in Turquoise Flame Maple

BigsbyBigsby Frets: 3010
2018 Reverend Manta Ray Semi-hollow, £620.00. Available for collection only, in London, near Tower Bridge/Bermondsey tube.

Classic Reverend Semi-hollow design with a double cut body and twin humbuckers. This model is not available in the current Reverend line up, (though there is a signature model based on the design).

The guitar is in great condition, never gigged, and with no dents or dings. No case is included, (they're an extra with most Reverends, but I do have a suitable cardboard box for use on collection). Specifications from Reverend's website:

Semi-hollow Korina body, routed from the top and capped with maple, (the back, sides and centre block are produced from one slab of Korina which is routed from the top, and capped with a maple flat top).

Reverend HA5 Bridge & HA5 Neck pickups
Three-piece Korina neck, medium oval, dual action truss rod
24 3/4” scale 
Blackwood Tek fingerboard, 12" radius, medium jumbo frets
Reverend Locking tuners
43mm Boneite nut
Controls: Volume, Tone, Bass contour, 3-way switch

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• McTootMcToot Frets: 2046
    A colleague of mine was looking for something along these lines. He's not on Tfb, but I'll let him know and get in touch if he's interested. He's London based.  

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BigsbyBigsby Frets: 3010
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom